Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Steve Irwin



Steve Irwin

Steve Irwin was born in 1962 to parents Lyn and Bob Irwin, who were animal naturalists. He shared the love for animals all his life, stemming from being raised at the Queensland Reptile and Fauna Park. There, he partook in daily duties of animal feeding and care. He quickly established himself with the Queensland's government on the process of the country's Crocodile Relocation Program, in which the reptiles could be transferred and relocated to proper localities in the most absolute humane, non-tranquilizing manner. He Married Terri Raines, a young American whom he met when she visited the zoo in 1992. they had one daughter named Bindi Sue Irwin, born July 24, 1998. He died of a Sting Ray sting in the spring

I think that he was a very brave guy. I know that I would not have have done over half of what he did. He was very brave and smart.

7 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Yes he is...or...was a very brave man. I wouldnt even give most the things he did a second thought! When I heard he died I was all like "Lies!" I seriously didnt think he was going to die, but hey, at least he died doing what he loved to do right?

Comment mine now. XD

skater said...

ya he loved every thing that he did and when he was down ther you can see that he was happy with what he was doing

LumberJack Zack said...

Thats right i thought that he would have gotten bit by a croc or snake or some thing not a sting ray

the_man_734 said...

I have always enjoyed the phenomenon that is Steve Irwin. He has such a great energetic personality. I enjoyed while he was here.

Sonia Early said...

I thought it was pretty stupid when he had his kid around the croc, but he was a risk-taker.I never would've thought that he would've been killed by a lowly sting-ray. That's an insult to his name and legacy.

LeeAnna said...

I think he is a brave guy too and that he enjoyed life. I would watch his show frim time to time. I thought it was pretty cool. I remember when I was in Elem School and he passed my class made a "We're Sorry" card.

LumberJack Zack said...

Zack you are a very smart person and I really like you a lot. I think that you are a very smart guy. And I hope you don't mind me saying But DANG your girlfriend is HOTT!! I really like her alot. I wish she was mine!!