Thursday, June 5, 2008

PROBLEMS

  • Gas prices
  • Violence
  • Illegal aliens

Everyone has problems. No matter who you are. The problem that has been affecting everyone is the price of gasoline. In just a year, on average regular gas has increased by $0.74. Premium gasoline prices have increased by $0.94. Gas prices have gone up partly because of the Iraq War. Also, the price of oil is the reason its gone up too. When gas increases, so does everything else. People can't afford to go out and do things anymore because of it. At one point in time gas prices were no big deal ,but now they are a huge deal and this problem won't go away.

Another problem is violence in the United States. Violence have not necessarily increased ,but it has changed. People used to fight over land ,but now people will fight over anything. People will find any reason to sue other person. There was someone that sued Mc. Donald's because their coffee was too hot and it spilt on them. That's horrible.

Illegal aliens are very popular in the United States right now and I don't think they should be. The Illegal aliens don't belong here. They don't like us when we're in their country ,but it is fine if they are in ours. I know we are home of the brave and the free ,but they just jumped over the fence to get here. If they have their green card and they are legal that is one thing. I have no problem with that.

If I could change these I would. I would pump the gasoline from America. I wouldn't import from other country's. The gas is right here in the United States, so why not use it? I'm not sure how I would help stop the violence. People will do anything to make money. I would keep the illegal aliens out by giving them three warnings and then shooting them. There is a law that says if there is someone trespassing you can shoot them. The illegal aliens are trespassing so they should be shot. Also, I would build a huge brick wall just like the Great Wall of China.

These are just a few problems that America has. Within the past years, these problem have got worse and I wish they would get better. The thing with that is I think it will be a very long time before these problems are solved. If they ever become solved?

4 comments:

Sonia Early said...

Not only will people fight over anything, they'll sue over anything as well. Illegal aliens, stay in your own countries!! We Americans have enough trouble finding jobs as it is. It's all ridiculous! What hell the world is coming to...

skater said...

ya i know what you mean i hate that gas is this high and good job on your info keep it up

the_man_734 said...

Do you feel America has messed itself up by trying to be the world police? It seems to me that we went wrong as a country when we started to ignore our own problems and tried to fix everybody else's problems. I think that the illegal aliens will become a bigger problem as long as life in Mexican life is so horrible.

Tayla. (: said...

I agree with you on pretty much everything you mentioned.