Tuesday, June 3, 2008


Peta!!! Some people think that we as humans should not eat animal meat. I got on there website and was looking around. On there website its all about saving animals, and how we should not kill and or eat animal meat. The people on that website think that we should stop killing animals and eat vegetables.They think that it is inhumane to kill animals for meat. PETA was founded in Norfolk, VA.


In my opinion i am against PETA and what they think is right. They are so stupid and have
no idea what the heck they are talking about. If we didn't eat meat where would we get our protein from. We get that from MEAT!!!! Not VEGETABLES!!! PETA you guys are so freaking stupid. i am a hunter and i love to kill animals and the meat taste GREAT!!! it says in the Bible that we need to kill animals. And that it is ok to kill for meat. If we didn't kill animals we would not be the dominate species n more. Animals would be running everywhere. There would be more car accidents on the highways from deer running into the road ways. Then we would spend more money fixing vehicles. Like we don't spend enough money now with gas and food. That is another reason I hunt . The price of food is raising. And with me hunting when I kill a deer it will not cost me money to go to the store to buy food. Cause I have food in the woods behind me house. why go to the store to buy high dollar food instead of going behind me house and get food for the price of a bullet. which is like about $1.00. Why not do that because by the time you spend money on gas to get to the store and then to buy the food you are not ahead. In my opinion PETA IS A STUPID AND POINTLESS!!!! Peta you will never get rid of our hunting rights so stop trying. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SO GIVE UP!!!


Zack Berry

14 comments:

softball_girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bloodgirl101 said...

dude you are so right if every one stoped eating animals people would lose thier jobs, every girl you would see would look like plastics. The guys would no longer be cute anymore and every one would be wierd.

casey said...

I Like PETA and you cant do anything about it! Why dont you care about my feelings?!?!?!?!

softball_girl said...

Zack I agree with you. I like to eat deer meat.

the_man_734 said...

I also like to eat deer meat. I think that animals should be killed simply for what they can give us. I am not in favor of people killing animals for sport. I am definitely in favor of hunting for the meat and nutrients that is available. I don't have a gun and truthfully don't believe in them, but I respect the right to bear arms given to Americans by amendment 2. Hunters have the given right to do what they do. That shouldn't abuse that privilege though.

Tayla. (: said...

LMFAO! I so agree with you! God gave us animals for food...why not kill and eat them huh?? Stupid people, they are just ignorant. Yes, there would be alot more animals running wild. Well...good to know that you believe in something and your willing to back up the good information on it. WOOT!

LumberJack Zack said...

You make very good points in your feed back man732. I still see hunting as a sport even when we hunt for the meat though.

casey said...

all you ever do is for yourself!!! you dont care about what other people think!!! Its over!!!!!!

Sonia Early said...

Dang straight. PETA is freakin' stupid. I would continue to eat meat, screw them! Stupid people. Meat lover's should argue " Where the heck do you think you got all of your danged non-meat products?" It all leads back to god and if we're not supposed to eat meat that he gave to us, the why should we eat anyhting else that he gave to us? Why don't we all just starve and die, huh PETA?

LeeAnna said...

Zack I LOVE your blog about PeTA. I think it's awesome. I agree with you about PeTA. I don't like them either. Animals are here on this Earth to be used as clothes and on my dinner plate!!!

bloodgirl101 said...

It sounds like a good band and i would like to hear it some time.If you havent heard that band you really should. They are really good.

bloodgirl101 said...

Hey mabey you could tell me some of thier songs, and i could listin to them. they sound like a really awsome band.

the_man_734 said...

Whoa element of darkness! What an awesome comment. I couldn't agree with you more! That was really good. You have a raging bull trapped inside you apparently.

skater said...

i would like to get that many in 1 year