Monday, June 23, 2008

Xgames


ESPN announced that the Summer X Games will remain in Los Angeles, California for the next 5 years, through 2009, with the main events taking place at Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles and the Home Depot Center in Carson.It was announced today by Ron Semiao, Senior Vice President, ESPN Original Entertainment, and AEG President and CEO Timothy J. Leiweke. Los Angeles, which has hosted the last two X Games and there is going to be all the pros skaters there and yes that 12 year old will be there and that is why i want to go so i can see how good he is? All I know is they had it there for the past 5 years and it would be a big deal if they move it.







http://www.lat34.com/

5 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

You know, I've heard of this, but never actually thought about going. You made ALOT of mistakes boy! I didn't really understand what the crap you were talking about! Ha. Well, bye. XD

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, they're better off sticking to their original turf. Moving around is too difficult.

the_man_734 said...

The X Games are interesting. If I had to pick an event, I would want to do the street luge. For some reason, having a board below you going very quickly down a street at top speed sounds very fun to me.

LeeAnna said...

I hear a lot about it each year on T.V. ,but I have never actually watched it.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I bet it would turn into a big deal. It would probably make alot of people mad. It would be nice to go there and watch it.