Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sheryl Crow

Sheryl Crow born Febuary 11, 1962 born in Kennett, Missouri Best Known As Singer of "All I Wanna Do". Her 2002 release, C'mon, C'mon, earned more Grammy nominations and produced the hits "Steve McQueen" and "Soak Up the Sun." While studying at Kennett High School in Kennett, Missouri, Sheryl was a cheerleader and majorette. She also joined the Pep Club, the National Honor Society, Future Farmers of America, Freshman Maid, Senior Maid and Paperdoll Queen..
Fathers occupation : Wendell Crow ,trumpet player, lawyer
Mothers occupation: Bernice Crow , piano teacher.


As she was growing up she was a cheerleader and majorette. She also joined the Pep Club, the National Honor Society, Future Farmers of America, Freshman Maid, Senior Maid and Paperdoll Queen. She famous because her dad is a trumpet singer and is a lawyer and also she is a singer.
To me she sounds like a good person and i like what songs i have heard of hers they are really good.

7 comments:

Sonia Early said...

The only song of hers that I really ever liked was her duet with Kid Rock, "Picture."

skater said...

ya i just like one song that she did with kid rock i dont know what song it was but other then that i dont really like her ether

the_man_734 said...

Sheryl Crow rocks! She actually used to teach music in Cape Girardeau. She also sang back up with Michael Jackson. I still can't believe that Lance Armstrong broke up with her for that Olsen twin.

LumberJack Zack said...

I USED TO LIKE HER BUT DON'Y AS MUCH ANYMORE

LeeAnna said...

We have something in common. Sheryl and I are both in National Honors Seciety. That's nice.

Tayla. (: said...

I like some of her songs. I really like "Favorite Mistake" I think it is called. That songs makes me sad. Lol.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

She's not the kind of person that i listen to. Not really in my interest