Thursday, June 26, 2008

GOOD LUCK!!!!! HEHEHE


I give this award to a guy who is very deserving of this award. He has only killed a couple of deer, and I figured this award would make him in higher spirits. This award goes to Shane Chew. he wants to be as good at hunting as I am but he can't. He has tried for a long time to be better at hunting than me but he just can't beat me at hunting. He wants me to show him all of my tricks and hunting techniques. This goes to Shane for good luck next season.GOOD LUCK BUDDY!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Yes good luck to shane. Have fun and don't forget to wear your orange

skater said...

ya thanks for that one zack i needed it so now i will kill more deer then you this year

the_man_734 said...

Wow, Shane gets an award. Nice haul bud, the trophy looks good

Sonia Early said...

Yeah shane, many more deer to come.

Tayla. (: said...

Lol. That is very funny. How nice you are.

bloodgirl101 said...

i'm not going hunting.

LeeAnna said...

What kind of tricks do you have Zack?