Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PINE ISLAND RV RESORT!!!

PINE ISLAND RV RESORT!!!

















Here at the pine Island resort a person can camp out in a tent or you can rent an RV for 40 dollars a night, or you can bring your own RV. I go down there every year for a family reunion. you do not have to have an out of state fishing license as long as you fish at the resort. You can rent boats and rafts, you can buy fishing equipment there. They have two pools an indoor and an outdoor pool. They also have a a game room with a pool table and ping pong table. it is a great place to go.



I love this place a lot. I have had a lot of fun here. I meet my family and go fishing and have a BBQ.

7 comments:

skater said...

ya i will have to go some time with you guys to see what it is like

the_man_734 said...

Where is Pine Island RV Resort? This sounds like fun.

Unknown said...

If I can just go some place with water, I'll be just fine. I hate it when it's all hot and humid. EW!

bloodgirl101 said...

I would love to go there. You should take LeeAnna there for a vaction, that would be so sweet.

LeeAnna said...

I didn't know it had all of that stuff. I thought it was just like any other RV Resort where you camp by the lake. That's cool that it has a pool on the lake. Indoor and outdoor. If I told my dad about this place he would probably be there in a flash.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Sounds nice!
I'd go for a BBQ right about now.

Sonia Early said...

It looks pretty fun.