Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chingy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Chingy was Born: 9 March 1980
Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri
Best Known As: Rapper of the 2003 hit "Right Thurr"




By the time he was 8, Chingy was a mainstay in St. Louis recording studios. Recording came naturally to Chingy, a life-long music fan. "I love the sound of music," he says. He was around music all of his life and it was hard for him to decide what he wanted his name to be and he did not want to be called a thug so his friends at the studio said Chingy has a good ring to it so that is what every one stared to call him. his mama was working and my father was hustlin'.... he said that they did not have much but they had some things, then his parents fond out he was writing rhymes when he was just a teen and then his parents had put him in a recording studio so he can be recording and that is were his mom was working at the recording studio. She had to clean up the recording studio and that is how recording became easy to him then he got his big deal with Nelly going on the road with him and then Ludacris singed him to his record deal. All he did as a kid was staying in the recording studios so he can he the people sing and thats why he said i love the sound of music. The song that he got big on was "Right Thurr," it hit the top 5 in the top 100 charts but then he got in to it with the record company. Then he went to Record company--Capitol Records. And he has not had a problem with them yet.






I think he is a grate singer and he has some good songs out. And he has his up and downs just like every one in the singing career. And he has really good taste in cars and pimping them out. And that is all i really have to say about him.

7 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Alot of rappers are from St. Louis. I think he is a coolish rapper. I don't really like that kind of music, but I guess he is alright.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

You didn't say a lot about hat guy did you?
But yeah he sounds like a good guy, Most rappers are taken on first sight to be drugged up gang members. I guess they just go by what their parents told them

LumberJack Zack said...

I LIKE THAT CAR! I WANT IT

Sonia Early said...

As I said, I'm not much for black rappers, though I didn't say that word for word, I just said that Eminem is about the only rap that I like.

the_man_734 said...

I thought it was funny when the dancing robot in the kid's movie "Robots" busted out the robot dance to this song. How did he get the name of Chingy?

bloodgirl101 said...

I don't really like rap all that much but it is okay sometimes and hwat kind of name is that.

LeeAnna said...

I don't know who he is.