Tuesday, June 24, 2008

IDEAL VACATION SPOTS

The top three vacations that i would recommend is
1. worlds of fun
2. silver dollar city
3.Disney world

For a single person's vacation i would recommend would have to be California.
For a rich person i would have to say Las Vegas.
For a family vacation i would have to say worlds of fun.

I would recommend these because they are really nice places to go to and they are really beautiful places. In California you can go to Hollywood and be a paparazzi for how ever long you are there.In Las Vegas you can go to the cassino's and try to become a millionaire and come back and share the love man!!!!Worlds of fun is a nice place to go because there is a lot of fun rides you can go on.



All you need to know when you go to these places is where every thing is and you might need a map just in case that you get lost.If you want to have a good time you might want to do some research on it there are may things you can do there.

7 comments:

skater said...

they all sond fun but wheres the pics?

LumberJack Zack said...

i have only been to your number 2

the_man_734 said...

I honestly have never been to Worlds of Fun. I have driven by it but have never stopped. I have been to the other two spots though. I enjoyed Walt Disney World, but Silver Dollar City has gotten a little old though.

Tayla. (: said...

Hmmm...Disney world! I have lived in Florida most of my life, and I have never been there. ]=

LeeAnna said...

I have been to Worlds of Fun and Silver Dollar City ,but never Disney World. I want to go to Disney World so bad.

Sonia Early said...

Silver Dollar City is fun, and Worlds Of Fun is probably fun as well.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Those are some nice sounding places Sierra