Monday, June 23, 2008

Who I Am in Pictures



Jesus honestly is the most important person in my life. It bothers me when Christians say that he is the most important person when they live awful lives. Fake people are wrong and give us Christians a bad name. The word "Christian" means Christ-like. How can half or even more than half of these people actually be Christians?



This picture is very important to me for many reasons. This represents my church family. I go to the best church ever. I love everybody there. I hope they can say the same about me.



I was born in St. Charles, Missouri but raised in O'Fallon, Missouri. I love my home, because I love my house I grew up in. It was a two story wood house. When I got a little older, the entire downstairs belonged to me! I had my own television, bathroom, and books shelves. It was my own home within my house.



Friends are important to me, because they really are gifts from God. Friends can really spice up your life. Friends can also be there for you when you need them. He who has friends must show himself friendly. By the way, I would've been the kid with spiky hair and long sideburns, but you also wouls have had to add a leather jacket and holes all through my pants.



As I have gotten older, I am now a proud father. I love my baby. She is the greatest ever. I can't wait to see how wonderful she will be when she is older. I unfortunately don't have an actual picture of her to put on my post, but I tried to find a picture that demonstrates how beautiful and special she is to me. This is what I found.



I am now and forever a huge sports fan. I enjoy following all kinds of sports, and I enjoy playing football, softball, and basketball. I think ESPN has been one of society's greatest inventions over the last thirty years. I love the St. Louis teams the best because of exposure when I was younger. I also appreciate other teams and players as well though. I am also a collector. I have a ton of sports collectibles and memorabilia, some of it being pretty rare.



I love classic films. I love the idea of watching movies, because I appreciate the craft. I at one point wanted very strongly to act. I still have a desire to hit the stage. One of my college friends, John Mello is now a member of the Springfield comedy troupe, The Skinny Improv. Acting has always given me joy. On the Waterfront is my favorite movie of all time.

Eleanor Rigby (The Beatles)

The Beatles are my favorite rock band, because they were so deep. This is probably one of my favorite songs that they have ever done. It is a masterpiece. I love the poetic devices used and the strings in the background. This is a clip from their movie "Yellow Submarine."



I also really love writing and reading. I have written some award winning poetry. I am currently working on a short story. I hope one day to get published.

8 comments:

Sonia Early said...

Ugh, I hate writing! You definitely like a lot of things.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Impressive Mr. Tutterrow. That was very interesting.

skater said...

ya you do like writing but that is a good thing so we can know more about people

Tayla. (: said...

I like alot of the things you put. The only reason I did not put God/Jesus is because I was doing material things. They are most spiritual type of "things" so to speak.

LumberJack Zack said...

I don't like writing or reading. i do like to spend time with friends. and i used to go to church i haven't been in a while. i wish i still did.

Tayla. (: said...

I hope to get some of my stuff published too. [=

bloodgirl101 said...

I agree with tayla.

LeeAnna said...

Yeah you are right when you say there are poetic devices. I remember when we listened to them in class.