Friday, June 27, 2008

GAY BANDS

These are some bands that i liked before i found out that they are gay. I really hate that, you really like a band and then you find out that they are gay.
1. Savage garden
2. Backstreet boys
3. Nsync

This song by Savage garden is one of my favorite songs it is called Truly Madly Deeply. The next song is by the Backstreet Boys it is called I Want It That Way. The next song is by Nsync it is called bye,bye,bye. I guess ( before i found ou tthat they were gay.) when i was little i thought that these bands were awsome and that the band members were so hot but now that i know that they are gay it is a little disturbing that i actually liked them but for them to be gay they sing really good.

2 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Yeah ok, I never liked any of them. When we were smaller my sister loved Back Street Boys but now she hates them, So yeah they all sucked from the beginning anyway.

Sonia Early said...

To be honest, I still like those songs, and I don't give a crap if a band is gay, worships Lucifer, is Muslim, etc. I'll listen to them if they sound good. I can listen to pretty much anything anyways, unless I can't understand it.