Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Marshall Bruce Mathers III (Eminem)

Date of Birth: October 17, 1972

Place of Birth: Kansas City, MO

Occupation of Parents: He's never met his father, and his mother was a junkie. I don't know of her occupation, or if she even has/had one.

Childhood Activities: Eminem spent a lot of his childhood switching schools every two months, seeing as how he was sent back and forth between Kansas City and Detroit a lot. He first began rhyming words together at the age of 4, and he fought with his schoolmates a lot in the cafeteria. He didn't become serious about rap until he turned 14, and after failing 9th grade three times, he quit school and eventually decided to pursue a career as a rapper.

Famous: He's a rapper, a white rapper, though that's nothing new.

What I Think: I think he's pretty awesome, and I like his music. It's about the only rap that I'll actually listen to.

7 comments:

skater said...

eminem is a ok singer i really dont like him that is just me

the_man_734 said...

Two thumbs up for Eminem becoming the first rapper to win Best Song at the Academy Awards. That was totally not expected. I didn't know he was that old.

LumberJack Zack said...

i used to like Eminem a lot.i don't anymore

Tayla. (: said...

I used to be really into him, but not so much anymore. He has a funny name, no wonder he changed it. HA!

bloodgirl101 said...

That is so weird that he failed the 9th grade 3 times. I think that he is an okay singer but the only song that i like is slim shady.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Wow yeah, That is a very .... Interesting name. I would have gone by a pseudonym too. I've heard 3 of his songs and i can't remember them now anyways.

LeeAnna said...

I had no idea that he was from Missouri. If that is his real name where did he get Eminem?