Monday, June 23, 2008

All That is Good In My Life


School- I really want to be in school so i can do something with my life and i see how my dad is and i do not want to work that hard because he has 3 blown disk in his back and that is from working all most all of his life and he said that he wants us to do something with are life so that is what i am trying to do.





Fishing- This is what i love to do and i just think that i will always do this and when ever my dad is going so will i because that is what me and him do we love the same things and i try to do as much as i can because you never know when you will not be able to do anything with them again.







Skating- I love to skate when i can but i have not had the time because of school and trying to fix my car and it is going to be a long time before i get the chance to skate again and it sucks because i have to finish school that is my main thing that i am going to do.








The Lord- I do believe in the lord i just do not go to Church and i know i should but i just don't. But i know he is looking down on me and telling me what i should do and not do.






SHY- As long as i rember i was shy and it has made me the person that i am now and it has been really good at times and other not so good but it has been funny and i am trying to get over it and I think I am.

5 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I seriously don't see anything wrong with being shy. Is it around everyone? Or...just "hot girls"?

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, it's good that you actually want to be in school, I don't mind it myself, except for when it sucks A LOT, because it's a given that school sucks.

skater said...

its the being around everyone and the hot girls

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

LOL i think tayla's was pretty funny. But school? come on....

the_man_734 said...

I wish you luck in school this year. There are a lot of people here that want to see you succeed. I am one of them.