Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hola from MSU

Hello everyone. I had to post today for a couple of reasons. I have been trying to keep up with your blog activities each day. I am currently co-facillitating a Writing Project summer institute at MSU. This keeps me hoppin'. Ask the_man about it. He has attended the very thing I am writing about. Time constraints keep me from posting daily, but I read the blog everyday.

I needed to comment on some of my observations about what I see on the blog. I am truly amazed by what you are doing. The volume and quality of your posts are something you of which you should be proud. As I think about all of the work I see on the blog I wonder what is it exactly that you are learning through this summer class. I have come up with several ideas, but I challenge you to respond to this post and tell me what it is you are learning. Remember, as you think about the question, you are learning things way beyond the obvious dissemination of new information. You are developing skills that will benefit you for a lifetime.

I'll buy a soda for anyone who posts at least ten things learned during your summer activities.

Keep up the fantastic work.

7 comments:

Sonia Early said...

Are you having fun? I am.Right now (12:17)we're doing a post on famous people in MO. I'm doing mine on Eminem. Have fun writing!! Or..

the_man_734 said...

Yo man! How are things at wonderful MSU. Man, I love that place. Does the term "co-facilitator" mean that you are a big cheese now? After playing '21' with Zack and Mr. Geurin today, we have had another day of fun and enjoyment with the blog. Thanks for all your work on my CPU. My wife and I would like to prepare dinner for you and your wife some time.

Tayla. (: said...

Hi Mr. Nueb. Lol. I MISS YOU! I hope you are having fun. I hope your summer so far as been exquisite. Haha. I'm up for that challenge! I want a rootbeer! [=

Tayla. (: said...

Ha, you said "Hola".

skater said...

hi im the new kid lol i hope you are having some fun were you are i know i am and im glad that im comeing back to school and if you have my sis in your class pick on her hard if you want and tell her it is from me well got to get back to work talk to you later.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Hi Mr. Neuburger. How's things going? A soda huh? I want one! Yeah i did my famous person from MO over Cedric The Entertainer. He's a good comedian.

I think that what we're learning in here is something to do with Learning how to gather resources and how to present information in a good format. Thats all i can think of right now though.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea thanks for everything you have done and are doing. i appreciate it. i really like doing this.