Friday, June 27, 2008

"Fade" by Staind

http://www.spike.com/video/fade-staind/2790143

This is a music video by a band that I quite fancy-Staind. They began their band after Aaron Lewis(vocalist) met Mike Mushok(guitarist) at a christmas party in New England. They soon after recruited John Wysocki( drummer) and a bassist who ended up leaving the band later on.

I like the way the song sounds, and I really like Staind, so I chose this video, mainly because some other songs that I like contain cuss words, and I think that censoring ruins the song because it takes part of it away.

8 comments:

LeeAnna said...

I think that's cool how their band started at a Christmas party. Merry Christmas to the band!

skater said...

i dont know who it is but they seem cool

softball_girl said...

I have no clue who u are talking about

Tayla. (: said...

I don't really like them all that much. Oh well.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Nice Sonja, Thats some good music

bloodgirl101 said...

That is really funny that they a tarted at a party. Well.. they are good. lol.

the_man_734 said...

I have heard the edited Staind, and they are good. I think that Aaron Lewis has a good voice. What is his connection to Limp Bizkit?

LumberJack Zack said...

i like that song