Monday, June 23, 2008

Warped Tour

Silverstein is one of my favorite bands in the whole world!!! They are simply amazing, and his voice is so beautiful. He really puts alot of his emotions in his songs. The lyrics are beautiful also. They are all about some girl that broke his heart. They are what you would call an "emo band". Oh, and by the way, emo is a music, derived from punk and all that crap.



Smile In Your Sleep

Warped Tour is such an amazing event. There are thousands of people from all over that go! I just have a few words of advice. If you are a tough person and have a low tolerance to pain, the front row is for you! XD Actually, being in any "rock" mosh pit is dangerous, so be careful. The guys are gorgeous that go there. Seriously hot! [Sigh] Anywho, there are at least 100 bands that go on this charade every summer. I have missed it 3 summers in a row. I've been wanting to go since before my freshmen year! I shall keep missing it until I get a friend to take me or something. Oh well.
They have food and stuff there, but I would imagine the lines would be long. The best part is...people need help when serving lunch. If you get the wonderful chance to help serve in the buffet line, you'll most likely be able to meet the bands! Which sounds very good to me! I'd love to meet the bands! Well anywho, it's a great musical experience if your into the whole moshing/crowd surfing/thousands of people all pushing up on you/hot and sweaty people thing. Lol. Nah, it's pretty great though. So I've heard. I just really wish I could go one day. My life will be one step closer to being perfect if I get the chance to go and meet some of my favorite bands. Alot of the bands just walk around like nothing! I'd freak out like "Omfgosh I so love you!" Lol.

7 comments:

skater said...

ya they sond good but i dont know if i would go see them i really dont get in to this kind of music

Sonia Early said...

It sounds like it would be fun, if you don't count all the screaming in your ears, the amount of people, the invasion of your personal bubble, the heat, etc.

the_man_734 said...

This looks like a very fan friendly event. I like it when musicians take part in festivals like this. I have to admit it the big country music festival stills is the most fan friendly of them all.

LeeAnna said...

I'm like you who wouldn't want to meet the bands. That would be awesome!!! I've never met a band or a solo artist before. I hope I get the chance someday.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

That's Great Tayla

bloodgirl101 said...

That sounds like it would be good. From what i heard i think i would like to go to it.

LumberJack Zack said...

i would want to met them