Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Artist



This is a old artist he has been painting for fifteen years and he is the artist of the week and he has a lot of good paintings. David Kirk, the celebrated creator of the best-selling Miss Spider picture books, began making toys and art for children over fifteen years ago. And he also designs furniture and when he put them together with his one of a kind of toy and paintings they are treasured by collectors. He stared a TV premiered an animated television special, Miss Spider's and it was called Sunny Pach Kids, on Nickelodeon, and has begun a major partnership with the Target Company to offer a line of children’s clothing and products called “Sunny Patch.”







Born 1955, in Columbus, OH; Education: Graduated from Cleveland Institute of Art, 1977.Agent—c/o Author's Mail, Scholastic, Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012.










The Angel's Visit
I do not know much about him but he has some really cool looking paintings and he dose a lot of stuff in his life. But i like the Angel's visit painting and the other one the other one's name is The Fishers of Men and that one i like to. And some one that thinks of kids that much likes kids and want them to learn about stuff and let them say learning is fun so they keep doing it and not be the ones who drop out and that dose not do anything with there life.

7 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I have alot of respect for artist because they can just take a big block of marble or something and turn it into a masterpiece. I like paintings alot too. They have great imaginations.

LumberJack Zack said...

i like him he seems to be a good artist.

the_man_734 said...

That guy has some really good stuff. I used to frequent art galleries a lot. I enjoy any of the arts: art, movies, writing, music, etc. Believe it or not, I am also a huge fan of the surreal, abstract, and modern art exhibits. You should check out the work of a Jewish artist I used to know fairly well. I think his name was Ansel Adams.

LeeAnna said...

I actually know what Miss Spider's is. I have an 8 year old sister that's why. I didn't like it.

bloodgirl101 said...

I think that anyone can be an artist if they want to be one.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

He's pretty good shane. I can't believe he apinted that!

Sonia Early said...

I've grown to hate art, simply because I'm no good at making it.