Friday, June 27, 2008

Top 10 somethings.

Gothic Bands:
Evanescences .
Manson.
HIM
Lacuna Coil.
The Cure.
London After Midnight.
Fields of the Nephilim.
Dead Can Dance.
Autumn Tears.

Black Tape for a Blue Girl.
These are not in ANY order.

Alot of people get confused with goth and metal. People think that you are goth if you listen to really loud heavy metal. Well, goth music is not anything like heavy metal. It tends to be really soft music with morbid lyrics about death and such. So..I guess these bands pretty much some it up. The most famous ones in my opinion for being goth is HIM/The Cure/Lacuna Coil and yeah. HAHA!

6 comments:

Sonia Early said...

I like Evanescence and Marylin Manson. The rest I don't know and/or don't like.

LeeAnna said...

I've heard of HIM and Evanescences. That would be it. Why do you think HIM is the more famous then Evanescences? I thought they were pretty big.

the_man_734 said...

How does Goth differ from metal? I have heard a little bit of The Cure. Whenever I hear that band name, I think of Adam Sandler's "The Wedding Singer!

skater said...

i do not think i have ever heard of any of them

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I knew Manson would be in there. But evanescence?(P.S. you had an "s" at the end of that)
The others i do not know.

softball_girl said...

I don't like gothic stough