Monday, June 23, 2008

PICTURES



Music is a big part of me. There is not a day that I don't do something that involves music. I have always been into music because of my family. They didn't force it upon me or anything ,but they were the first to show me how wonderful it is. My dad inspired and still is inspiring me. When my dad was younger he was in a few bands. So my dad knows what it is like to perform in front of people. I try to include music in everything I do.

Happy Birthday!!! When I become another year older I try to celebrate it in a bigger and better way each time. I love to plan my birthday parties. I don't plan by myself. My mom and I have fun when it comes to parties. Some of the parties I have had are: Hunted House, Time Warp, Electricity, Egyptian, Treasure Hunt, Camping, and many more. Ask any of my friends if they have fun and they will say yes. My parties are nothing ,but good, clean, fun. No joke. Just incase your getting the wrong idea. I don't "Party Hardy"!

Disco is my black labrador. I have had him for over three years. I love him. I don't have Disco trained. He has me trained. Disco got hurt once. My parents thought that his leg was brook. Disco couldn't walk for a while. Due to the fact that Disco was hurt and that I am wipped I actually slept in the floor with that dog.

I'm glad that the 4th of July is right around the corner. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. I like the fact that playing with fire is a national holiday. That's cool! I try to go to as many firework things as possible. I always buy fireworks at the same place too. The people that own the firework stand use to be my neighbors. They are like family to us. When I go to buy fireworks we always have catching up to do. I am never outside ,but when it's the 4th of July I am outside from sun up to sun down.

I have a small family ,but I love them very much. My mom and dad are a huge part of my life. There is not a day I don't talk to them. My dad inspires me the most when it comes to music. My dad is always helping me with music. When it comes to life, success, and carreer my mom inspires me the most. It doesn't matter what it is my mom and I can talk about. We have a reaaly good relationship. My sister, Marinna is my favorite though. Marinna and I do everything together. She is 8 years old ,but the age difference doesn't matter. Just last night we were watching a movie and putting K' Nex together. I love my family ,but there is a different love out there too. I love Zack Berry, my boyfriend. Zack and I have fun with everything we do. We could be talking to one another and nobody else know what we are talking about. Zack and I have many inside jokes. We have been going out for almost 6 months and in that amount of time we've been through a lot. Everything we go through just brings us closer.

5 comments:

Sonia Early said...

I don't think I'd ever sleep in the floor with a dog, hurt or not, but maybe a cat. Music is a big part of my life ,too. It provides an escape from reality.

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah, I have slept on a floor with a dog before. When I lived in Florida. Hurricanes runied our house, so I slept on the floor with my dog. XD

skater said...

ya i have a few small dogs and they sleep with me almost every night so sleeping in the floor with one i would not care if i did or not

the_man_734 said...

I enjoy your pictures and your post. That's cool that you love your family so much. I admire those with musical talent as well, because I have none.

bloodgirl101 said...

those pics are so cool. i like the heart is awsome i like hearts.