Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hotel Rwanda.

Hotel Rwanda is a true story of a man who fought impossible odds to save everyone he could and created a place where hope survived. How is this you ask? Well, the answer is simple when the world closed its eyes, he opened his arms. He did every thing he could to help the people.

It was mainly about the manager of a European-owned hotel in Rwanda, who created a secret refugee camp for the Tutsi people during the brutal genocide committed against them by the Hutu people in. His helped to save 1200 lives out of close to a million who were killed! Now, that may not seem like alot, but to those 1200 people, he was their savior!

I actually change my mind on this movie. I thought that is was really boring and such, but once I actually got into it, was wasn't that bad. Paul was a real genuine guy, and I respect him deeply for that. If I got a chance to meet the real Paul, I'd tell him how great of a hero he is.

I thought the movie was really touching. The last time I was forced to see it, I didn't really pay attention because, I was being a teenager, but getting the second chance, it seemed better.

7 comments:

LumberJack Zack said...

i liked that movie

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Yeah, It was a good movie. I can't believe that more people didn't help them out though.

skater said...

ya i told every one that it was a good movie it was sad that the usa did not help them out every one should have tryed to help them if i was one of the people that was in the UN i would have shot some of them i would have said that my finger sliped

the_man_734 said...

I love this movie, because it is real. Don Cheadle nailed that performance. I would like to talk to the real Paul Rusesabagina.

Sonia Early said...

You're still a teenager. What little of it that I actually watched was good. I still think that Crash is better.

bloodgirl101 said...

I like that movie it was good and i thinmk that it was nice of him to do that.

LeeAnna said...

I thought this movie would be boring too. Turns out it wasn't. I really liked it.