Friday, June 27, 2008

FINDING NEMO

Finding Nemo is a Disney movie that was made in 2003. Finding Nemo is an underwater animation. The father is a clownfish and his son, Nemo, ends up lost. Then his father most travel to Sydney to find Nemo. On his trip to find his son he meets a few friends. At the end everything is ok. The son and father are reconnected at the end of the movie.

I hated this Disney movie. I was so disappointed. I normally love Walt Disney's movies. When Finding Nemo came out in theaters many people told me what a wonderful animation is was. Finding Nemo even won an Oscar and another 34 wins. My question is how and why? This movie is very anti-climatic I thought. The film makers kept building it up to the point where you were expecting a great finish. At the end all that happens is that they meet each other in the middle of no where. It just ends. They just see each other and that's it. I couldn't believe it. I have never been so mad about a Disney movie before.

5 comments:

Sonia Early said...

I liked this movie sort of, even though it was animation.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

i didn't like this movie from the very beginning. I hated it when i watched it, and i still do

Tayla. (: said...

I really liked this movie.

skater said...

i love this movie its funny and a good movie

the_man_734 said...

I love "Finding Nemo." I don't think that it is the best Pixar Film. That honor goes to "Toy Story." That is an awesome movie.