Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vacation Destinations


Bazaruto Island: part of the Bazaruto Archipelago of Mozambique, is located about 40 kms. from the coast, and is a nice destination for those who prefer seclusion and privacy, goodie for moi.
Away people!

Pestana Bazaruto Lodge has different types of chalets; all have air conditioning and mosquito nets over the bed, the honeymoon & superior chalets have ocean view. For the guests’ leisure activities the hotel has an outdoor pool, a games rooms & a library among other facilities.





Rich couples who don't already reside in California should venture there to cities such as L.A., and they should check out the AMGEN tour of California, which is a bicycle race that starts in San Francisco and ends at the Pacific Coast. The bikers travel through 8 cities. For those wino-couples, Napa Valley is an excellent destination choice. Oh, how lovely, a nice sunset in L.A.





Wisconsin Dells


Wisconsin Dells is a perfect family vacation spot. You can bring your children to a huge number of water park resorts. Many resorts offer enclosed water parks for their guests to enjoy. There are many courses for golfers, and many antique shops, museums, exotic spas, and hotels for a romantic getaway.

A lovely water slide in Wisconsin Dells.

7 comments:

the_man_734 said...

I love the Wisconsin Dells. I haven't been there in a long time. I went there when I was really young. When I worked for telemarketing, I used to sell trips to the Wisconsin Dells. Even though that was one of our cheapest trip sites, I sold a bunch of them.

Tayla. (: said...

Wow. Separate beds for the happy couple! Lol. I want to go to that slide place! That looks really fun!

skater said...

i never been there but it sonds like fun and i will go when i get some money and out of school

bloodgirl101 said...

me to i would love to go there.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Looks Great Sonja but sorry i will probably be in Japan XD

LeeAnna said...

The picture of the water slide is really cool! I never thought I would say this ,but I want to go to Wisconsin. LOL.

LumberJack Zack said...

I WANT TO GO TO THE SLIDE