Monday, June 23, 2008

Things I like




This picture is a representation of two things that I like: Cats and friends.




















My favorite band earns a spot on here, obviously.

















I'm obviously a fan of music, and therefore, really like it.













This is so true, and i like to laugh, even though I have a stupid, loud laugh. I'll even start laughing at something that I made up in my head, and you wonder why people don't know what the heck I'm laughing about.





Could this be any more self-explanatory?

6 comments:

skater said...

i love horror movies and the frineds pic is a funny one

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah well...I like some of the things you like as well. That is why we are friends no? Ha.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Well some of your stuff i like but Disturbed isn't my favorite band MTH is

the_man_734 said...

How many cats do you own? I personally have two. They are a lot of fun. You have some good pictures.

LumberJack Zack said...

i hate cats

bloodgirl101 said...

I LOVE KITTIES !!!!!!!!!! I don't really like horror movies.