Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Guitar Hero World Tour



Guitar Hero World Tour is a forthcoming entry in the Music Video Game Guitar Hero Series, and will be developed by Neversoft and published my RedOctane and Activision, set to be released on October 21, 2008. The game is expected to be available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 and 3, and Wii consoles.
While the game will continue to feature the use of a guitar-shaped controller to simulate the playing of rock music, Guitar Hero World Tour will expand to also include the use of drum and vocal peripherals. Furthermore, according to Game Informer, the game will allow users to create new songs, including drums, rhythm guitar, lead guitar and bass guitar, although the studio mode will be without vocals, because of copyrights and storage limitations.

Wow it's for the PS2!? I'm going to but this game no matter what! I'll probably never be able to stop playing it too! Thats incredible we get to make our own songs!? So impressive! they're getting better and better!

7 comments:

the_man_734 said...

I am a grown up that likes Guitar Hero! I will admit it. It is fun. They have created a cultural phenomenon.

skater said...

i love the game good job

LumberJack Zack said...

i hate that game i suck at it

bloodgirl101 said...

I LOVE GUITAR HERO BUT I SUCK AT IT.BUT I LOVE IT.

LeeAnna said...

I still have the first PlayStation and will probably never get anything else and thats fine with me. I'm not a big game player. My family use real instruments.

Tayla. (: said...

I HATE THIS! IT IS SO GAY! I LIKE THE ORIGNAL BETTER!

Sonia Early said...

I don't like the game. I like games that I'm actually good at.