Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A good vacation spot.

Hmmm lets see. For a single lonely desperate person, I'd recommend Korea. Lol. If you don't know why, then lets keep it that way. Um...they would want to go there because there are girls that are not so...proper, if you will. HAHAHAHA! The trip wouldn't be all that expensive. Around $475 round trip. They could walk in the streets and find a girl of their choosing, if we are talking about a guy here.



For a rich childless lonely couple, I'd recommend Japan. It is not very expensive, but there is alot to do there. $485 round trip. Clubbing, shopping, shows, trying to communicate with the natives. Ha. You could probably just say a bunch of random crap and it would mean something. I don't know. Haha.



For a family...Hmmm....I'd have to say Hawaii. Around $300 round trip. There is lots of sunshine, clear water, blue skys, lots of cool things to do. You could get a great message while the kids go and play in the water by themselves. [= They'd have a good time away from the children. If they want to actually spend time with the little annoying spawns of Satan, then I guess they can build a sand castle or something.


I know this has not been a good post [like some of my others] but I just do not feel very good right now. IN PAIN! Oh wait, haha. Yeah. Nevermind.

7 comments:

skater said...

i would love to go to hawaii i always wanted to go

LumberJack Zack said...

i love your first and las t picture

the_man_734 said...

This post wasn't that bad. I liked all of your pictures. It seems like the people of Japan have about as much respect for the rules of jaywalking as the people of Chicago do. They will walk out in front of you at a moment's notice! Talk about frustrating!

bloodgirl101 said...

If guys there are as hot as they here then let me go to hawaii.

Sonia Early said...

SKIES! Fine, I'll stay home then, cause I don't wanna venture into the lands of desperate, needy people.

LeeAnna said...

I want to go to Hawaii. I think it would be beautiful. Oh...by the way I love the end of your post. It's really funny. The way you put it.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

JAPAN! i've wanted to go there all my life! When can i leave?