Monday, June 23, 2008

Some things I can't live without.

Well there are many material
things that I can not live without. The first thing on my list is:

AIR: Without it, I'd surely die, and I don't want that!!! OMFGOSH!


HOT BOYS: Seriously! If there were no hot guys around, I'd---I'd---omfgosh I don't even want to think about it!!!!


Food: If I didn't eat, I'd be dead. Not just because our bodies need it, but because I am a diabetic. I need to eat!


Family: Although they really get on my nervous, without family, who'd pay for the things I want? Lol.




Friends: They keep me laughing all the time! I need them in my life to keep me sane!



Music: Well, what can I say? Music=Life man!
Music=Life.

6 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Nice Tayla! I agree with you on all of those but your "hot boys" part.

skater said...

ya same with me i do not like the guy part but the rest of it ya

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, but I'd rather have hot MEN.

the_man_734 said...

How can family get on your nervous? The number one thing you value is air! You have quite the list.

LumberJack Zack said...

the only thing i like that you like is i like music

bloodgirl101 said...

I agree with matt. But i like hte hot boys part because i dthnk they are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!