Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Silverstein.


Their latest album Arrivals and departures was AP magazines most anticipated album of the year. Well, of course it was! Silverstein just rocks! This album was released on July 3, 2007. Their first single was "I'll tear your soul apart", and it was simply "AMAZING"!
The singer Shane Told has a gorgeous voice, and I love hearing him. I got this album July 5th, because my dad would not take me the premiering day, but that is alright because at least I got it.

I have listened to this cd I don't know how many times honestly. I've written a story that I have not yet finished, but this cd inspired me. The story is about the singer Shane. Most of his songs are about heartbreak, so I took this and wrote about Shane and a girlfriend. She cheated on him, begged for him back, cheated again, begged for him back [with the same guy], just this on going cycle of bullcrap. He was really depressed and then he met this new girl, and they started getting together, and become engaged and all that. I have not finished this, but, it's in the works.

Anywho, well I didn't exactly know what to write about, but anyways. XD

7 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Nice post Tayla. Your story sounds interesting i'd like to read it.

Sonia Early said...

I haven't really heard much of Silverstein, but I like what I've heard.

LumberJack Zack said...

i have never heard of it before

skater said...

i really dont read that much but it dose sond interesting

the_man_734 said...

I used to read books by Shel Silverstein. Is this where the band got their name? If so, I like that.

LeeAnna said...

I have heard of Silverstein ,but I honestly didn't think they were a real band.

bloodgirl101 said...

I would like to read it some time it sounds really good.