Thursday, June 26, 2008

Linkin Park


Linkin Park is a rock band from Agoura Hills, California. Since their formation in 1996, the band has sold more than fifty million albums and won two Grammy Awards. They achieved mainstream success with their debut album, Hybrid Theory, Which was certified Daimond by the RIAA in 2005. Their following studio album, Meteora, continued the band's success, topping the billboard 200,'s album chart in 2003, and was followed by extensive touring and charity work around the world. the band moved away from this and explored a variety of other genres in their latest studio album, Minutes To Midnight.


Linkin Park is a good band and i have listened to them for a quite a long time now. I think their best album is in between Hybrid Theory and Minutes To Midnight. They are both really good albums, Plus i own both of them. My favorite songs are Papercut, Points Of Authority, and Bleed It Out. They're a good band and they make good music too.

7 comments:

skater said...

ya linkin park has some good songs out there but im not a fan

LumberJack Zack said...

I used to listen to them but not no more

Tayla. (: said...

I so love Linkin Park! WEll, not that much. I like them though.

the_man_734 said...

I never cared for that band. I thought they were all show really. I also have a hard time respecting any band with a lead singer named Chester.

LeeAnna said...

I like one or to songs ,but that's it. I was never into them. My friend has one of their albums and that's how I heard some of their stuff.

bloodgirl101 said...

IDK who they are it looks ok but i'm not sure.

Sonia Early said...

I love Linkin Park! So to speak.