Friday, June 27, 2008

What Boots Do You Want!!!!!!!!!!!

September 1, 2008 is when the one on the left comes out

What boots do you want? Both of them are good boots but the one on the left is new and i think better then the ones on the right and this is what the one on the left has? It will keep the hunters comfortable, prevent injury and all the while keep them warm and dry when they need to stay warm and when it is raining it will keep them dry? The other one will do the same but i don't know if the other one will do it ether but you get what you pay for and it dose not say the pay for the one on the left the one on the right is 79.00 dollors my pick is the one on the left now what is yours?

8 comments:

Sonia Early said...

I like tho boots on the left. They lace up farther and look like they'd keep out ticks and/or water out better.

Tayla. (: said...

Um..I don't much like boots hun. EW! I'd rather wear some Vans or converse or Keds or something. Well, bye.

LumberJack Zack said...

i want the boots on the right

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I don't wear boots either, Not my style of footwear.

the_man_734 said...

Wow, a post about boots. I can honestly say that hasn't been done yet. The ones on the left look like good ones.

softball_girl said...

i will agree with you. i would not like to be cold.

LeeAnna said...

I want two different types of boots ,but they are nothing like that. I want black leather knee high boots and a pair of snakeskin cowboy boots.

bloodgirl101 said...

i agree with sonja i like the ones on the left better.