Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CAMP ROCK : JONAS BROTHERS,SHAGGY POP PHENOMS

http://atv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/originalmovies/camprock/index.html



In this new show the Jonas Brothers play kids that go to a camp that hepls improve your ability to sing, play and preform. In the show Shane Gray( joe jonas) play's a kid with a really bad attidude. In this show everyone is realted to someone famous but Demi isn't. I am sorry but i can not tell you anymore.

Me i would love to see it and i think that it would be really good.If you watch it right then you can learn alot. If you don't watch it you might miss out on a lot.

7 comments:

LumberJack Zack said...

i don't car bout that band sorry

the_man_734 said...

I heard about this last night on the radio. Immediately I thought of you. Let's hope this is better than some of the Disney Channel shows!

skater said...

i want to see this one because i seen it on tv and it looked good so i wnat to see if it is a good movie

LeeAnna said...

A friend of mine saw it and said it was ok. Nothing specail. I haven't seen it. I wouldn't mind watching it ,but a part of me doesn't want to. I'm sure I will have plenty of chances to watch it too. We have Disney Channel and they have no problem playing the same thing over and over.

Unknown said...

I think this movie is a good one. I think they are all hot, except for Nick. Ha.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

This is going to be another one of those things younger kids will see over and over. Not my kind of thing

Sonia Early said...

I've seen part of it, all because of my little fairy brother. No offense to the show, just to him.