Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ALISON SWEENEY

Alison Sweeney is expecting her second child. Alison is known for her role on the daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives. Days of Our Lives is where her name is Sami. Alison has a 3 year old son named Ben with another one on the way. Alison is 31 years of age and pregnant.

The only reason I blogged about this is because I watch Days of Our Lives with my mom and grandma. My mom was 30 when she had my sister and after Marinna she didn't and still doesn't want anymore children. Not to sound mean ,but I don't want her to have anymore either.

6 comments:

skater said...

ya i think they should stop haveing kids at like 30

the_man_734 said...

I am not sure who Alison Sweeney is. I would assume she is a member of the cast. Is this the show that features Susan Lucci?

Tayla. (: said...

Lol, that doesn't sound mean. I want a brother so bad though man! But, only like a year or two younger. Which, is impossible now. Unless, adoption. But it wont be the same. ]=

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, you guys probably have enough on your hands as it is. If one wants to have a baby, they should pop it out when they're in their 20's, that way their bodies are matured enough, but not too matured, and so that they have the metabolism to take care of the kids.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Thats not my type of thing sorry i've never even heard of her.

bloodgirl101 said...

i agree with shane. I think that it is wierd that they would wanna have that many kids.