Tuesday, June 24, 2008

color guard/ band camp

For those of you who are going to be in band/color guard next year, the camp for band and color guard, i think is 2 weeks before school starts.I am not for sure if it is both weeks or just one since we didn't have camp during summer school.
During band/ color guard camp here at the school you will get a glimps of what you will you will do in the marches you will do at a football game and at parades and at the pep assemblies we have during the year.




7 comments:

LumberJack Zack said...

i hate band

the_man_734 said...

I am no good at band, but I don't hate it. I just know my boundaries!

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I'm no good at band either.

skater said...

im with zack i hate band i all ways have i will never like it sorry

LeeAnna said...

I love marching season. I hate concert season. I think it is no fun. So are you going to be in color guard?

Tayla. (: said...

I wanted to be in color guard when I lived in Texas, but I was self conscious. The outfit wouldn't have looked good on me. HA!

Sonia Early said...

I've got one word for you, and that is "Ew."