Friday, June 27, 2008

10 Ways not to get slaped at the Dinner table

  1. Do not belch
  2. Do not call your brother (fag,homo,queer ect.)
  3. Do not fart
  4. Do not sing
  5. Chew with your mouth closed
  6. Do not slurp your drink
  7. No laughing
  8. Do not throw food
  9. Do not talk above a whisper
  10. If you want the salt or something there is no possible way to get it because if you talk low they dont hear you and if you yell or get up to get it you get slapped.

I know all from experience all these things but I still do them and get slapped once minutely.

3 comments:

softball_girl said...

I bet you do

Sonia Early said...

I've never been slapped by anyone in my family, at least not across my face, though threats have been made, and I don't do the whole family-dinner thing. I see no point in sitting at a table and saying nothing, when I could sit and be mute in the living room and/or my room.

the_man_734 said...

I knew that was how my dad's uncle is at the table. He didn't believe in speaking at the table unless spoken to. Don't even get me started on what would happen if you had an explosion of gas whether oral or not!