Thursday, June 26, 2008

AWARDED


Many awards are given each year to several different people. Awards are given for many different reasons. If I could give out one award to anyone it would have to be to Lucille Ball. Lucy is the one that deserves as many awards as possible.

Lucille Ball was a wonderful actress. She did great things in her career. Before the accident-prone red head became an actress, she got into modeling before the age of 22. Some people call Lucy "The Queen of Comedy". Others say that she was "The First Lady of Television." Lucy was the first woman to own her own film studio. She wasn't only an actress and model. She was a wife and a mother to two children. Lucy had movies such as The Long, Long Trailer. Sitcoms such as I Love Lucy and The Lucy Show. She was on the big screen and the radio. Lucy wasn't always the outgoing one in front of the camera. She did some behind the seems work too. Ms. Ball was a producer for a while on different things. The first place she started her producing was for I Love Lucy.

Lucille Ball has made hundreds of people laugh including me. I am a huge fan of hers. I have watched her ever since I can remember. I don't just watch her work on T.V. I have read books and bought her memorabilia. Every time I watch an episode of my favorite show I don't stop laughing. Lucille Ball I award you a trophy for the best actress.

6 comments:

the_man_734 said...

Lucille Ball was voted as the top female comedian of all time by TV guide. She is fantastic. I have always loved her show.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

if you ask me She's not the best actress. I hated i love lucy.

LumberJack Zack said...

i have too. i love "i love lucy"

skater said...

no i do not think she should get a award she is bad at what she dose lol

bloodgirl101 said...

I love i love lucy that is the best show ever.

Sonia Early said...

I don't think that she's the best actress.