Friday, June 27, 2008

Top 10 Bands


  1. Papa Roach

  2. Slipknot

  3. Atreyu

  4. Senses Fail

  5. Bullet For My Valentine

  6. Metallica

  7. Led Zepplin

  8. Good Charlotte

  9. Three Days Grace

  10. Disturbed

It Took me forever, but i finally got my top 10 bands and in the right order and no one is gonna tell me otherwise cause I got sidetracked so much. I like them because they have great music that have won lots of awards. I dont have time to list all the songs I like because that list would be a mile long. I have like some for a long time and some not so long but they are all awesome.

6 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I like your music choice casey. You have good taste in music.

LeeAnna said...

I like three of those bands.

Sonia Early said...

I like every one of those bands. Yay Disturbed!

Tayla. (: said...

Hmm..I like all of them except Metallica and Led Zepplin. I don't like Good Charlotte that much either, but I REALLY don't like oldies.

skater said...

ya i really do not like any of them bads i have heard of a few but i dont like any of them

the_man_734 said...

This is an interesting mixture of old and new music. This is also a mixture of different styles too. You must have a wide range of tastes.