Monday, June 23, 2008

MY PICS!!!

I chose this picture because it is the same car as the one me and my grandpa worked on. he bought it from a guy in cal. it is a yellow color though. he has put about $ 30,000 into this car including what he paid for it. i love this car a lot.
I chose this one because I like to coyote hunt a lot. I do it a lot in the winter. I kill these animals because they kill rabbits, small deer, and baby turkey and other small game animals.

I chose this picture because I like to to. And this shows my favorite types of fishing. Bass and Crappie. I will go fishing any time of the day. I love it.


I chose this picture because i really like to hunt a lot. And i would love to have all of those to call me kills. the biggest deer i have ever killed was an 11 point buck I have also killed a lot of littler bucks and does. I have killed about 8 four point bucks.

8 comments:

skater said...

i would love to kill all of the deer on that wall and i like the car you got on here to

Tayla. (: said...

When you grow up are you going to be a lumberjack? Cutting up wood and stuff? Or a professional hunter? I think you should be. You'd be good at it. Right?

Sonia Early said...

Such beautiful death. Absent from the visible bullet hole, it looks like the coyote is sleeping.

the_man_734 said...

You and your brother seem to be very skilled outdoors men. When did you start getting comfortable with conducting yourself outdoors?

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Good pics zack.

LumberJack Zack said...

As soon as i was able to pull back a brave bow i was practicing i actually used my feet to pull it back till i could actually pull it back with out havening to do that. I went hunting with that bow a lot i actually shot at a deer with it. but i hit a tree. its not like it was going to kill it but i thought I could. i was probably 5 or 6 when i first started hunting and fishing i always went hunting and fishing with my dad.

LeeAnna said...

I can't crappie or bass fish. I'm bad at it. I have caught them before ,but not the best. Far from it.

bloodgirl101 said...

I think that it is mean to kill animals just for the money that is why we have endangered species is becuase jerks like yoau just go hunting for the money, hunting should be about fun not money.