Monday, June 23, 2008

Photos that mean something to me

This picture means to me: GAMES, because i love to play GH3. It's one of my favorite ps2 games!
This picture means to me: FAVORITE BOOK, Tim LaHaye made my favorite book series "Left Behind" I love it!
This picture means to me: FRIENDS, without them i.......... think i might actually be better off.
This picture mean to me: SPAGHETTI Duh!, I love spaghetti it's my favorite food!
This picture means to me: MUSIC, I love my music and i know that i wouldn't be able to go for long if i was without it.

5 comments:

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, you could do without my kindness*cough*.... Well I heard that the "Left Behind" series is religious, so I probably won't read any of it. I'm likely to get offended. Heck yeah, MUSIC!!!

skater said...

ya i am with you on the games and the friends i like to play video games

Tayla. (: said...

I think everyone is going to put food on their list. Hmm....

the_man_734 said...

I learned some interesting things about you Matt. I never knew your favorite authors were LaHaye and Jenkins. You would really like my dad's spaghetti sauce. He made his own.

bloodgirl101 said...

that is so cool i love guitar hero but i suck at it.