Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chiodos.

I know this is a little late, or a lot late, but still!

chiodos

Chiodos, a post-hardcore band, latest album Bone Palace Ballet was released September 13, 2007. Their first known song off this record was "I'm Naming My Kids Beer One and Beer Two". They played this song at the Taste of Chaos tour for their fans. They have such unusual names for their songs, which is why I think I like them so much. Haha. The singer Craig Owens has a voice that gives me tingles. He can sing very high pitches that some girls can't even hit!

This band is really good. I love Craig's voice! He might sound like a girly guy, but we all know that's how I like them. HAHA! Here is a little sample of his amazingly high pitched voice!


7 comments:

skater said...

ya i dont know who that is but i will try him out and see what his voice sonds like

LumberJack Zack said...

yea idk them either.

the_man_734 said...

How did they get the name Chiodos? What genre is this exactly? His voice is a little whiny, but rock and roll frontmen are supposed to have unique voices. You should check out Rush. Their lead singer has a really strange voice.

bloodgirl101 said...

I like him i think he sounds really good.

LeeAnna said...

That's cool. My sister's birthday is on September 13th.

Sonia Early said...

I like the song. Bob Saget!

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Wow they sound pretty good. I like it alot!