Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NEW GUN OUT!!!!

Model 547 Custom!!!




The Model 547 is masterfully-crafted in the Remington Custom Shop and is available in traditional, match-chambered 22 LR and lightning-fast, medium range 17 HMR chambering. Based on the Model 504 rim fire design, the Model 547 has many detailed features that enhance its performance a receiver machined from a solid bar of steel with a rear lock-up design, positive bedded action with twin take down screws, dual extractors for positive feeding, and advanced barrel clamp design that provides a strong action to barrel union. The Model 547 design has been enhanced with a reconfigured bolt handle that mirrors the look and feel of the world’s most popular bolt-action center fire rifle - the Model 700. All triggers are hand tuned by our expert gunsmiths and set at a crisp three pounds. The flush mount, metal magazine box is extremely durable and will provide a lifetime of use. In 22 LR, the magazine capacity is six rounds and has a five round capacity in 17 HMR. At the heart of this rim fire amazing accuracy is a button rifled, 22-inch Shilen barrel. to buy this gun it costs $1,284.00.

THIS IS A VERY NICE GUN!!! I would love to have it.

7 comments:

the_man_734 said...

Wow, that is quite the gun. I bet John Wayne could have been even scarier with that one.

skater said...

ya it is a nice gun i would love to have it

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

That is a good looking gun zack. i like it

LeeAnna said...

Wow! Nice price. At least you are getting it for a good price. LOL.

bloodgirl101 said...

That is cool that they have a new gun out but i would never have it and if i did then i would give it to you but i don't think my dad would let me.

Tayla. (: said...

I like guns because if I had an enemy I could shoot him and say he was on my property after I told him to get off. [=

Sonia Early said...

Nice gun. "I'll shoot your stupid arse!" said Tayla.