Thursday, June 26, 2008

THE ROCKER


A new featured film will be released August 1st, 2008 in theaters. The Rocker is comedy where a 1980's drummer is given a second chance at fame. When Robert Fishman was the drummer for Vesuvius in the 1980's he was very dedicated and passionate about what he did. Then Robert's rock 'n' roll dream was crushed when he is kicked out of the band. Twenty years later just when Robert has lost all hope, he hears that his nephew's high school rock band A.D.D. is looking for a new drummer. The band decides to make Fishman their drummer, giving him a chance to reclaim the rock throne that he's always thought he deserved. Taking A.D.D. along for the rides of their life.

The Rocker was produced in the United States. The distributors are 20th Century Fox. Starring in The Rocker is: Rainn Wilson, Christina Applegate, Jane Lynch, and Josh Gad.

The Rocker looks funny. I would like to see this movie. If I get to see it I hope I could watch it with my dad. My dad was an 80's drummer himself that's why I think that he would like it.

7 comments:

skater said...

i really want to see this movie it is going to be really funny

Tayla. (: said...

I don't really like old rock, so I probably wont want to see this.

LumberJack Zack said...

I want to see that

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Thats Awesome i want to see this movie

the_man_734 said...

That is Rainn Wilson from the Office. He is hilarious on the show. He is just as funny as Steve Carrell on that one.

bloodgirl101 said...

That looks like a wierd movie i am not sure i will go watch that.

Sonia Early said...

The guy from "The Office?" You've got to be kidding me. Another one of the horrible comedies, if it can even be called a comedy and not be an insult to the name of comedy.