Friday, June 27, 2008

KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM OF THE PARK

Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park is an 1978 film. This movie is where KISS tries to stop the evil scientist from taking over the world with colon robots. The scientist even tries to make KISS colons. The scientist tries to rule the world starting at the KISS concert at an amusement park ,but KISS ends up saving the day.

This 1970's film might have been good in its day ,but when I watched it it was stupid! It was one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen. My mom told me about it. I wanted to watch it because it was KISS. I don't recommend this film. If you are a KISS fan I still don't recommend it.

4 comments:

Sonia Early said...

Ugh. It sounds really stupid. Did you feel that it was a complete waste of your life?

skater said...

ok then i will not see that film and i am not a kiss fan so i will not go see that film

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Wow that sounds horrible

the_man_734 said...

I bet this has some wonderful acting. Academy awards here we come!