Friday, June 27, 2008

Ashlee and Pete Wentz.


On May 17 Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz [of Fallout boy] were married. Dad Joe Simpson performed the non-denominational ceremony, Jessica Simpson served as maid of honor. Wentz's English bulldog, Hemingway, was the ring-bearer. That is funny. Their theme was "Alice in wonderland." Lot's of people showed up and danced the night away. They had a photo booth for the guest book, that sounds awesome! I shall have one at my wedding too. XD They got married in her parents back yard. The set up was really nice. They had lots of black and red in their wedding. Two of my favorite colors! She was all in white, and the bridesmaid's and groomsmen were in black. It was so pretty.


I think this couple is sooo adorable together. I've liked Ashlee since she came out, and I've ALWAYS thought Pete was extremely HOT! So, since they are both gorgeous, I think they deserve each other. XD

8 comments:

skater said...

ya they do sond like they want to be with each other and i hope they have a good time and live long with each other

LumberJack Zack said...

yea they do. but he looks gay

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Ashlee looks Good. Alice in Wonderland? Sounds entertaining XD

the_man_734 said...

Isn't Pete Wentz from Fallout Boy? That Simpson family must be just strange. That is quite the wedding theme. Was it done in Vegas? LOL

softball_girl said...

i don't really care about who marries who. why should it matter its not like they ever stay married long.

LeeAnna said...

I like the photo booth idea. That sounds awesome. I want one. I think black and red sounds very classic for a wedding.

Sonia Early said...

Ugh. Alice in Wonderland? Seriously? I feel bad for Pete.

bloodgirl101 said...

They make a cute couple. he does not you don't havve any idea what gay guys look like, do you?