Monday, June 23, 2008

THE TERMINATER!!!

THE TERMINATER!!!





These area all the different colors that you can get the Terminator in.


The Terminator's new breed of super stainless wire resists bending 30% better than ordinary stainless steel spinner baits. Plus each of Terminator's skirt and blade combos was custom designed to produce a series of spinner baits that serious anglers can depend on to catch fish in a variety of water clarities. The Terminator is made out of Titanium Alloy. This allows it to bind and not break.

I just received one of these from my cousin Chris. I really like it a lot, I tried to break it by binding it and it will not break. I tried to for about 10 minutes. I love this lure I would tell anyone to buy it.

7 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

My grandpa always says he is going to take me fishing with my hook. [Lip ring] Ha. Arse.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

That was hilarious Tayla!

Anyway that looks good Zack Hook a big one.

skater said...

ya we need to go fishing some time

LeeAnna said...

Zack I'm sorry I lost yours!!! I did't mean to.

the_man_734 said...

Whatever you catch, I want a liitle part of it. Maybe Tayla's grandpas is on to something. That is hilarious!

Sonia Early said...

This should be pretty good.

bloodgirl101 said...

That arse. Tayla your grandpa is so mean. I would so smack him.