Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TOP TEN

These are my top ten for what to do to get ready for a concert or performance.


1. Make sure to practice before you perform.
2. Go to the bathroom before you perform.
3. Make a list of things to do before you perform.
4. DON'T lose the list.
5. Try not to eat beans before you preform.
6. Have your outfit picked out, so you don't end up wasting an hour looking for an outfit
7. Learn the routine you have to perform.
8. It is OK if you eat before you perform you actually need to just try not to puke.
9. If you need help with your practicing ask don't be afraid
10.don't let others scare you out of preforming because they could sing worse than your grandma gurgling water.


I choose these tips because they really helped me to prepare for the talent show but i had forgot the must important tip of all don't let anyone distract you during your performance it could cause you a lot but as long as you keep on and give up you can always make your dreams come true.

8 comments:

Sonia Early said...

You can't always make your dreams come true, sometimes you have to have others do it for you. I'll never be up on stage, EVER, so these tips aren't of much use to moi.

the_man_734 said...

I have no musical talent at all. These are helpful tips.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skater said...

ya it sonds like you know a lot about bands and stuff i dont so if i need help with something that is in the band cateagory then i will ask for your help

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Yeah, Well you forgot one thing people need to know about being on stage.

**HAVE FUN**

Tayla. (: said...

Well, those were pretty interesting now, weren't they? HAHAHAH!

LeeAnna said...

I will remember these tips next time I perform. Also, for the next time I go to a concert I hope they don't eat beans. LOL!

Unknown said...

This is an interesting blog site. Your teacher must be very creative. I'm an English teacher and should try to do something like this with my classes.

By the way, your "top 10" is great. I don't like to each much before I go on stage to sing, but I have to eat something. Otherwise, I get light-headed and my nerves are amplified.