Monday, June 30, 2008

The Gratest Country

My Country name is - Farfignugen
My Motto is - The Air Is fresh out here
MY Government is - Dictatorship
My song is - Oops I farted Again

1. If you want to speed its up to you
2. No drinking and driving
3. Every one has to grad from school
4. No smoking drugs
5. NO SMOKING anything
6. No drinking tell 21 years of age
7. Only kill 2 bucks in bow season gun season kill 2 more and as many doe's you want
8. You do not have to have a drivers licence but if its hard for you to see then you can not drive
9. EVERYONE has to hate i love Lucy
10. Can SKATE any where you want

Flips - is the name of the money

The Description is you can do what you want just as long you do not break the rules.

When you come in then you will be like WOW!!!!!!! look at this now this is the place i want to be at this place. It is what ever you dreamed of that is what you will thank it is.

People will come and see what it is like and they like it way better then every other place and they will want to stay there and are gas price is $1.25 a gallon and it is just what people want to see in a country and they just like what they see and they love the person in charge and that is the best person that they will ever meet.

My attractions are what ever the people want i will get it for them like if one wants a open place to hunt for big game then that is what they will get. If they want a love theme then they will get a love one i will just get what ever they want and i will pay for it if they want a big big new skate park that is what they will get to i will build the best skate park that they will ever be on.

7 comments:

Sonia Early said...

Well, I should come there, but I don't know if my nose can handle it. I can oblige with all of your laws, that's for sure.

Tayla. (: said...

HOLY Farfignugen!!!!!
Lol.
It sounds very NIIICE there.
Well, I want emo guys to be all ambushing me. [= So, if you can make that happen...then...I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!

bloodgirl101 said...

If it was real i would love to go there but it is not real.

the_man_734 said...

Your country seems pretty laid back. You would be an interesting leader.

LeeAnna said...

We are going into war because you don't like I Love Lucy.

LumberJack Zack said...

i don't like your number one rule people like kendall will get on the road

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I like your rules Shane. It's a great place to be it looks like. I will definitely drive 120 mph by your place.