Tuesday, July 1, 2008

JESSE MCARTNEY VS. LEONA LEWIS IN THE BATTLE FOR "BLEEDING LOVE"




In this battle bettween Jesse Mcartney and Leona Lewis. This battle is a question which is better since they both put out the same song. Since leona lewis didn't put a copy right on the song anyone could copy right it ( jesse mcartney). This song came ou is April 17 th,2008. I think that Jesse Mcartney did better than Leona Lewis but that is just me. I like this song becuase i think it is good but i like both of them but i like Jesse Mcartney better.

8 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Lol. There was no copy right so he just copied it? What a loser. You'd think he could write his own music???? Haha.

bloodgirl101 said...

lol that is so funny that he did that it really disapointed me but it was better thatn hers becuase she didn't act like she wanted to sing it even though she wrote it, jesse mccartney actually put something into it.

skater said...

i think jesse mcartney is kinda gay so i think that leona lewis did that song better then he did

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

one word
"WHO!?"

the_man_734 said...

The funny thing about this song is that when you played both of the versions for me, I couldn't tell which was the and which was the girl. They sounded so much alike. It looks like McCartney doesn't have much song writing talent.

LumberJack Zack said...

huh i don't care for that song

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, loser! I don't like either of them, nor their music, but I think that Leona wins my vote, hands down.

LeeAnna said...

I don't like this song. When I heard Mcartney's version for the first time I thought it was a girl singing.