Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Diablo 3


http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3

Diablo 3 starts 20 years after the rampage across the world led by the 3 Prime Evils Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal who were defeated by the Heroes from the west. For those who battled the Prime Evils directly, the memory fades slowly and the wounds of the soul still burn. It starts out that a comet falls from the sky bringing an omen for humanity that tells them of a coming war, Heaven and earth versus all of Hells forces.

Blizzard hasn't given a release date for Diablo 3 yet because as always they are trying to make it the best game that they can. Polishing graphics, making it as fun as possible, and balanced game play.
I think that this will be a very good game. I want to find out when they are going to release it so i can see how much it will cost and if it's within my price range, I loved Diablo 2 so i'm sure i will love Diablo 3 too.

7 comments:

skater said...

that looks really cool game i need to get that game

Tayla. (: said...

Hmm, maybe if I was really bored I'd play it. Because I HATE watching other people play games when I'm just sitting there watching. I'd rather be playing so...yeap.

bloodgirl101 said...

That looks like a really good game.

the_man_734 said...

This seems like a very dark game. Why would they make a game supporting the devil? The graphics remind me of the movie "Beowulf." That movie let me down in a big way. I am a fan of the book, which I read multiple times. The filmmakers ruined it.

Sonia Early said...

Looks like my kinda game.

LumberJack Zack said...

lol i thought it was a movie at first

LeeAnna said...

I haven't heard of the first two. LOL! Is that sad or what?