Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ludo.


Indie rock band Ludo was formed in Tulsa, OK, in 2003 by Andrew Volpe, Tim Ferrell, Tim Convy, Marshall Fanciullo, and Matt Palermo. The group based itself in St. Louis, MO. It was in St. Louis that they recorded their self-titled debut album, released in 2003 on Redbird Records. The EP Broken Bride followed in 2005. In the fall of 2006, Ludo was signed to Island Records, part of the major label Universal Music. Working with producer Matt Wallace (Maroon 5, Train, Faith No More), they recorded their label debut, You're Awful, I Love You, which was released on February 26, 2008.

I really like that song Love me dead. It is sooo funny! It's kind of like an oxymoron. I think everyone should listen to this song. Da da da da da da. Lol.

7 comments:

LumberJack Zack said...

They look gay

Sonia Early said...

"Love me cancerously, like a salt sore soaked in the sea, high-maintenance means, you're a gluttonous queen, narcissistic and mean,...you're awful, I love you...you're hideous, and sexy...How's your new boy? Does he know about me? You've got the mark of the beast, you're born of a jackal, you're beautiful!..."

I love this song, it's so contradictive.

skater said...

ya i have never heard of them but they sond like a good band i will see what they are like

the_man_734 said...

A lot of bands are based in St. Louis. I know that the St. Louis local music scene is actually good. A lot of bands come through St. Louis quite frequently.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Well i've never heard of these guys, but they don't seem too bad. I'll give them a listen some time

LeeAnna said...

I wonder where bands' get their name now. What is a Ludo? I mean seriously. Where do they come up with this stuff?

bloodgirl101 said...

You look gay jklol but they don't look gay they look hot not like you, you are not my type anyways. sorry.