Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HERSHEY'S


Do you like chocolate? I know I do. If you love chocolate what better place to go to than Hershey, Pennsylvania. Hershey, Pennsylvania has chocolate everywhere. People say that Hershey is the sweetest place on earth. Milton S. Hershey dreamed of building the perfect place to live, work, and have his chocolate factory and he decided that Pennsylvania was the perfect place he was looking for.

Hershey, Pennsylvania has many things to do that involves chocolate. Dining in Hershey is a popular thing and that makes sence. There is more than just the Hershey bar though. Have you ever heard of a Hershey chocolate cocktail? Of course you can eat the chocolate ,but if you rather play with your food that is an option. The Hershey amusement park would be a great place for you. Now who would have ever thought of wearing chocolate. Yes, it's possible. You can actually wear chocolate at The Chocolate Spa. A lot people like sports too. That's no problem. Go see the Hershey Bears. The Hershey Bears are a hockey team. There is always the Hershey Golf Collection too. If you are more into history there is the Hershey Museum. Hershey here. Hershey there. Everywhere you go Hershey will be there. Hershey Theatre. Hershey Gardens. Hershey Trolley Works. When it comes to Hershey chocolate, this town takes it to a whole different level.

I want to go to Hershey, Pennsylvania. I think that would be a nice place to go to. If I get the chance to go to Pennsylvania I will most definately stop by. A whole town with nothing but chocolate sounds like a little kids dream come true.

4 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I saw a documentary on TV about this place. Then I moved to Pennsylvania. Lol. Not because of Hershey's though. Lol. But, I didn't visit that place. I wish I could've now. MMMM!

skater said...

ya im not really that big on chocolate i will eat some but not a lot of it and it would bee nice to go see how its made

LumberJack Zack said...

I LOVE HERSEYS

the_man_734 said...

My grandma has actually been to Hershey, Pennsylvania. She said that the smell of chocolate is in the air as soon as you get out of your car. I didn't know that a minor league hockey team was there.