Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Escape the Fate


Escape the Fate is an American post-hardcore band from Las Vegas, Nevada. Their first full-length album was released on September 26,2006. It is called Dying Is Your Latest Fashion.

They are suppose to release a new album this year. [2008] It's supposed to be out in the fall, around October or something.


I really like this band. The singers sounds REALLY good. He just has that voice that's like "OMFGOSH!" Haha. You know me...Haha.
They are going on tour right now or soon to Austrialia and New Zealand. Which is great, because the small continent needs some love too. XD
Hey hey..don't you think they look hot??? Well, I do. [=

7 comments:

Sonia Early said...

I've never heard/heard of them. I shall listen to see if I like their sound.

bloodgirl101 said...

I have never heard of them but they look really cute and i might listen to them sometime but they look like they would sing really good.I like the one in the front he is cute.

skater said...

idk if i will listen to them or not like i said before i do not get in to this music

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

They are a good band! "Not good enough for truth in cliche" is my favorite song and "Situations" is 2nd place in my book ^^
I really like their music they are really good.

the_man_734 said...

I can't say that they look hot, but I can say that they look sad. What genre would these guys be considered? They look pretty young too.

LumberJack Zack said...

you got some weird bands

LeeAnna said...

That makes me mad when a band is wearing another band's shirt in a picture or in a music video. Just like the guy in the front of the picture with an Iron Maiden shirt on.